Test NOW - Know NOW

TEST NOW - KNOW NOW

Rapid HIV Testing Confidential & FREE

Results in 20 Minutes. Linkage to Services

Call 7 days a week - New Haven

(203)936-8NOW

(203)936-8669

Contact us by secure, confidential e-mail at

testnow@libertycs.org

A Project of Liberty Community Services, Inc. funded by the CT State Department of Public Health


Welcome!

This blog is intended to assist visitors to access free HIV testing, referrals to HIV prevention counseling and linkage to treatment services in Greater New Haven. Additionally, we are committed to preventing the spread of the virus by sharing information about resources and methods to reduce risks.


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

AIDS Awareness Day



AIDS Awareness Day
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the State Capitol

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the date for AIDS Awareness Day has been changed to Tuesday, April 22. Everything else remains the same. Please share with your contacts, clients and co-workers.

Let's make this year bigger and better than ever. Meet us on the North Steps of the State Capitol in Hartford and don't forget to wear your red HIV+? t-shirt.

Schedule:
10:00 a.m. - Registration/Sign-in
11:00 a.m. - Rally begins
12:00 p.m. - Boxed lunch (provided)
Afternoon - Meetings with legislators

For more information visit www.aids-ct.org or contact ACT's Director of Public Policy, Shawn Lang at 860-247-2437 x319. Click here for a printable PDF flyer. 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for nice blog.The given notes discussed in above article.It is very helpful and informatic for me. rapid hiv test

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God continue to bless Dr Aziza for the wonderful work he did for me.. Am here to testify about this powerful herbal Dr, who will ever believe that an herb can cure so many years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, after which I did, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
    went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
    it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also confirm negative. He also have the herbs to cure other disease like Cancer, HPV, Herpes and many more disease. Am dropping his email for any one who wish to contact this Dr should contact on email
    address, solutioncenterhome@gmail.com drazizaspelltemplehome85@gmail.com or +2347087771434 and whats-app he is
    great man .I promise I will always testify for your good work.Thanks you very much sir may God continue to bless you..

    ReplyDelete